What Employers Are Looking For Entry-Level Professionals
· The body of the paper should support the thesis presented in the introductory paragraph.
· Including clear topic sentence expressing the central idea of each paragraph.
· Base the paper on logical assumptions and focus on the main ideas.
· (If applicable), in an argument choose a problem or issue that allows for differences of opinion. Clearly state this difference.
· State the position taken in the paper. Offer proof to support your position is reasonable.
· Anticipate objections to the position addressed the objections. Restate the position.
· Use two or more methods of development in the research paper: description, narration, example, process, comparison/contrast, classification/division, cause/effect, or demonstration.
· Include a sentence in the concluding paragraph that restates the thesis or summarizes the main points. The paper must end with the conclusion paragraph pulling everything together.
· References included, the resources must be print or electronic books, research journals, periodicals, or electronic database references. one source may be web-based, with no more than on non-juried/non-referred Internet site being used.
· APA style, at least 8 pages of content.
What Employers Are Looking for Entry-Level Professionals
Human Resource Management Class
Thesis Statement- Introductory Paragraph
I think it is essential to see what employers are looking for when evaluating and hiring entry level Human Resource professionals. I believe it is essential to discuss the precise criteria that employers look for when searching for candidates to hire for a specific position. Also how recruiters are frequently writing job descriptions that specify that a degree is a requirement for that particular job. With the increase of university placements come the rise of qualifications. A degree qualification used to be a significant deciding factor in who would get the position. However, I think as more and more individuals have acquired degrees, especially over recent years, employers have become less impressed in general and more focused on experience. Therefore, the preferred quality that employers are looking for is work experience.
References that I have used already
Mercer.com, (November 2017). Evaluating the Skills and Assessment Methods Used by Employers in the Entry Level Hiring Process. Retrieved From https://www.mercer.com/our-thinking/career/skills-and-assessments-used-by-employers-to-hire-entry-level-workers.html
Moore, E., (April 2017). 14 Must-Have Skills for Entry Level Workers. Retrieved from https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/must-have-entry-level-worker-skills/