List the places most targeted to hear sounds associated with aortic and pulmonary valves
1. A set of ________contractions while the ventricular walls relax, followed by ______________contractions while the atrial walls relax, constituents a__________.
Atrial; ventricular; cardiac cycle
2. The regulation and coordination of the cardiac cycle involves the ________________________.
Cardiac conduction system
3. An electrocardiograph____________________________.
Is a device used to detect electrical changes
4. Listening from the second intercostal space on either side of the sternum makes it possible to _____________________.
Hear sounds associated with the aortic and pulmonary valves.
5. List the places most targeted to hear sounds associated with aortic and pulmonary valves.
Fifth intercostal space and at the nipple line on the left.