Information Technology Assessment
The goal of this project is to test your knowledge of the basics of programming structures. More specifically, you will design your own algorithm using both pseudocode and a flowchart.
Think of some daily activities that you perform. You are going to prepare a plan and design an algorithm that can be translated into a program that would tell a computer how to do the activity you have chosen.
- In paragraph form, describe in detail the big picture, the final goal, and the individual stages of your algorithm. If there are issues to overcome, write out possible solutions for each. Also, describe your inputs, outputs, decisions, and repetitions in the algorithm. Think about sequence when writing this out.
- Using the standard notation for pseudocode that you have learned, write out the algorithm for the daily activity you have selected. Be sure to indent where required.
- Using your pseudocode from step two, create a flowchart of your algorithm. Utilize the correct symbols in your flowchart that you learned about in the module.
- Submit your work in the submission link above.
- Include a header on your document that contains your first and last name, the assignment name, and the course code from page two of the syllabus