As this course ends, we reflect on your efforts, interactions, and learning. Please share your thoughts on the following.
· Describe how you achieved each course competency, including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to that competency.
· Describe how you achieved the transferable skill, Critical Thinking, including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to the transferable skill.
· Describe how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
· Identify ethical dilemmas encountered in professional nursing practice.
· Describe the ethical theories and principles influencing healthcare decisions.
· Explain the inter – dependency of genetics, genomics, and ethics on nursing care.
· Describe the principles of genetics and genomics.
· Differentiate the legal and professional policies influencing healthcare decisions.
· Design nursing care strategies which incorporate genetic and genomic risk factors.
Critical Thinking: Improving thinking, including problem-solving and creativity, by applying intellectual standards such as clarity, precision, logic, and reflection.