Early Adulthood Academic
The purpose of this assignment is to further your understanding of early adulthood and the various challenges faced by those in this developmental stage.
A) Please watch It’s About Time We Stopped Shaming Millenials in its entirely. As you write, answer these questions:
If you are not part of the millennial generation or generationZ, how do the challenges of today’s young adult differ from the challenges faced by your own generation? How are the challenges similar? If you are a part of this generation or generation z, how accurate was this documentary regarding the challenge of your generation? Please provide specific examples from your own experience and observation throughout the write up. What important challenges were left out? What does it mean to you (regardless of which generation you are a part of) to be a young adult in today’s society? How does identity development change during these formative years?
Checklist for Maximum Points:
- The piece focuses primarily on theory and research, integrating both throughout
- Demonstrates strong, in-depth thought, insight, and critical thinking of concepts and application from the module readings and other scholarly sources
- Uses a professional, academic writing style with no grammatical or spelling errors
- Uses three academic sources, two of which are from academic, peer-reviewed journals
- Uses correct APA in-text citations throughout and includes an APA reference page