Discuss the legal and ethical considerations of a healthcare organization using mHealth.
A. Discuss privacy and security concerns that are inherent in mobile technology (mHealth) by doing the following:
1. Define mHealth.
2. Analyze two risks of using mHealth.
3. Analyze two benefits of using mHealth.
4. Discuss the legal and ethical considerations of a healthcare organization using mHealth.
5. Analyze two modifications that have been made to HIPAA to address mHealth.
B. Discuss one method of delivering training on ensuring the security and confidentiality of health data when using mHealth for each of the following groups:
physicians, including day and night shifts
nursing staff, including day and night shifts
ancillary staff, including day and night shifts
C. Create a multimedia presentation (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote) in which you outline an implementation plan for the training sessions discussed in part B for the executive team of a healthcare organization. Your presentation should do the following:
1. Explain the importance of delivering the training, including the risks of not delivering the training.
2. Identify the key members of the implementation team, and explain why they are key members.
3. Summarize the stages of the implementation plan for delivering training to physicians and nursing and ancillary staff.
4. Explain one barrier or resistance to attending security and confidentiality training sessions for each of the following groups:
5. Recommend one method to resolve each barrier explained in part C4.
D. Provide a link to a 10–15 minute audiovisual recording of yourself that incorporates your multimedia presentation. (I can record myself but if there can be notes added on the presentation)