Cytomorphology of Acute Bacterial Meningitis in CSF Infographic
– The given topic should be explained by using good quality pictures with appropriate labelling using arrows and description in foot notes for each picture.
– Tables can be added to mention characteristic cytomorphological findings and differential diagnosis for the given topic
– References should be present in the end
– Data and pictures can be taken from any source, provided due credit is given by mentioning the reference in the end.
– Please use the reference books listed below :
a. Diagnostic Cytopathology. Winfred Gray, G Kocjan. 3rd edition. Expertconsult. (Churchill livingstone/Elsiever)
b. Cytology. Diagnostic principles and Clinical correlates. Edmund S Cibas. 5th edition. Elsiever