COVID VACCINATION POLICY FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS
TOPIC: COVID VACCINATION POLICY FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS
QUESTIONS: The presentation should include the following information with regard to the policy chosen:
A brief description of the topic/intent of the assignment is provided.
1. Policy design
2. Policy formulation (Discuss policy formulation context. For example, you could provide a historical perspective or pertinent background information on policy development/formulation.
3. Who was involved in a formulation and at what governmental level?)
4. Policy implementation (What policy implementation process was used? What phase of implementation is the policy in? What are the next steps of implementation? If the policy has been implemented, provide information on the procedure of implementation)
5. Policy analysis (What policy analysis model/process was used or could be used for this policy? How did policy makers use issue/problem analysis to form this policy?)
6. Policy evaluation plan (How will/has research and evaluation informed policy formulation? How will/has this policy been evaluated? How will/has/should the policy evaluation be disseminated?)
7. Legislation principles for the DNP prepared nurse to address this policy (What would the DNP prepared nurse need to understand to be an advocate in legislative processes with this policy?)
8. Nursing potential impact on the policy
9. Share your perspectives on the policy after doing this learning activity
ARTICLE SELECTION AND ANNOTATIONS: 20 pts
Three articles relevant to the chosen group topic and Three articles pertaining to the chosen healthcare policy is provided by each group member. Selected articles are highly relevant to the chosen topic. Article annotations are provided and highlight the critical points in the chosen articles.
IDENTIFICATION OF A CURRENT HEALTHCARE POLICY PERTAINING TO THE TOPIC: 10 pts
A healthcare policy is identified to address the health care problem. The healthcare policy is clearly and appropriately utilized in addressing the topic identified. The healthcare policy is not based on a single institution but pertains to the broader national or international healthcare spectrum.
COMPLICATION OF EVIDENCE AND PRODUCTION OF A DELIVERABLE: 100 pts
A deliverable containing all required elements as listed in this section is produced. Clear connections are evident between each section. Relevance to the evidence discovered in the literature search is clear. The deliverable is provided in the appropriate form.
CLARITY OF WRITING: 15 pts
Writing is relevant to the topic and is presented logically and clearly using standard English language. Direct course applications and synthesis of scholarly information is easily discernable. Word choice is correct, precise and unambiguous. Sentence structure is clear, concise and well- constructed. No grammatical or typographical errors.