You will do an exciting final course project. You will develop a SAAS service on top of PAAS, IAAS for your final course project.
The SAAS can be a website, machine learning service provider, database service provider, automated test service provider or
any other service that you might have interest. The PAAS and IAAS need to be on either AZURE or AWS.
This is a group project where three students will work in a group. You need to have at least one application developers, one network / IT administrators to setup, configure the virtual machines and finally, deploy the application there successfully. You can follow the steps below for the final project:
· Create an instance at AWS, or Azure environment.
· Provide secured access to the instance using SSH protocols, clients to the group members.
· Deploy the software service to the instance using Azure APIs, Docker etc.
· Provide access point (e.g. web url etc.), directory access protocol service (e.g. LDAP etc.), registered user access (e.g. login option etc.) for general use of the software service.
· Run and test the overall services.
You can review discussion 1 to select your team members.
I suggest you view the instance creation links in the resources section to get started with your final course project.
You can view the previous semester (Spring ’21) final course project presentation for getting ideas:
Final course project report
Please include the presentation slide along with 2 pages long a
*.doc or *.pdf highlighting your contributions.
There will be no late submission, upgrade request accepted for the course project.
Here is marks distribution for the final course project:
Instance creation and necessary protocol, security service integration marks 25
SAAS service (e.g. testing, ml, ds etc.) description and deployment to the Instance marks 25
User access (e.g. login, email etc.) integration to the SAAS marks 20
Overall testing of the services and prototype display marks 10
Final Report marks 20