Case Study “Achieving Quality Excellence In Shipment Delivery”
Case study questions:
- How can Murarka find out if the process involved in the premium express scheme is under statistical control?
- What is meant by random causes and assignable causes of variation? List a few conditions when it becomes imperative to carefully investigate process variations even if the process is under statistical control.
- How can Murarka identify the potential causes for the delay in the delivery of the shipments booked under the premium express scheme? Explain and show related method.
- Explain in detail an approach Murarka could take to identify the major causes for the delay in shipment.
- What is meant by process capability? How can Murarka find out if the new processes were meeting the target defect proportion?
Case Study link:http://sendanywhe.re/6ABISHYO for download