Identify antitrust issues in business decisions
· CO1 Define the legal environment that is applicable to the business world.
· CO2 Review basic business law concepts
· CO3 Describe the litigation system in the United States CO4 Apply legal concepts to business to business scenarios
· CO5 Analyze the differences between major forms of intellectual property protection, and current ethical issues that arise under intellectual property law
· CO6 Identify antitrust issues in business decisions
· CO7 Analyze what a contract is, how a contract is formed, the types of law that govern contracts, the elements of common-law contract formation, and defenses to contracts
· CO8 Identify various forms of business structure
· CO9 Evaluate employment laws affecting business
· CO10 Define ethical environment that is applicable to the business world.
· CO11 Identify means to avoid alter ego liability
· CO12 Evaluate how the Sarbanes Oxley Act applies to business.
ASSIGNMENT: Worksheet Preparation for Week 7 Assignment – Due Week 5 Sunday
*STOP HERE and GO TO THE WEEK 7 ASSIGNMENT, COURSE PROJECT.
* Read the Week 7 Course Project Instructions. Choose the company you wish to study for the Week 7 Assignment Course Project.
*NOW DOWNLOAD & SAVE: Attached to this Assignment is a WORD Document that is your homework paper for this Assignment. Download and save this document and complete the chart. Do not recreate a another, or different, document or change the format of this Assignment (except to save to your computer and re-open if necessary for input on the document). This is the form that you are to use. Follow the instructions and questions on the Assignment document.
A SAMPLE COMPLETED ASSIGNMENT ALSO IS ATTACHED (PDF) FOR YOUR GUIDANCE.
When you have completed the document, save and SUBMIT it to this Assignment box as a WORD document.
*Please remember to name it by using your name and Assignment name. Example: JonesWk5Outline.docx, and Please! – put your name on the document!
*Grading will be by points per question as shown on the chart. This Assignment is worth 115 points.