Electronic Product Of Your Choosing – Communicating The Design Outcome
Prepare a formal slide presentation as well as a final report for a electronic product of your choosing.
The slide presentation should focus on the following issues:
- -How does it add to safety aspects for the user?
- -How does it adapt to use by increasingly urbanized users?
- -How does it accommodate disabled customers?
- -What opportunities exist in the present day for use of this particular product?
- -What is its ability to resolve a wide range of challenges (and what are the challenges)?
- -Provide research information about interactions with users of other products.
- -What is the ability to scale up the usage of this product, both in physical environment and number of users?
- -What is the status of increased public awareness and acceptance of this product?
- -If you are familiar with, and if there are no constraints on you releasing this information, give some financial information about this project.
- -What are some of the important industries this product is a good fit for?
- -If there is a consortium of actors behind any product, what are their relative strengths with respect to the project?
- -What are some of the risk issues, approaches used, and the outcomes?
- -What are some of the issues (for example, increased public awareness, approaches used, and outcomes)?
- -What are your concluding thoughts about this product?
- -What infrastructure changes are required to put this product in use?
- -What is the standardization capability of this product?
Your slide presentation should include 10 slides.
The final report should be 7 pages and should follow these guidelines:
- Include a formal title page along with the names, titles, and contact addresses of the participants
- Second page gives the names of the authors, sponsoring organization, abstract of the final report, keywords, security classification, and number of pages in the report
- Disclaimer statement for the report
- Acknowledgements page
- Table of contents
- List of figures
- Executive summary of the report
- Introduction section of the report
- Report card
- Conclusions and recommendations