E-Commerce (Business Management)
Choose three websites belonging to businesses in the same industry. They must not have the same ebusiness model (B2B, B2C, C2B or C2C). Navigate through each website, then using Microsoft PowerPoint complete the following :
- Provide for each website a short summary of their business (including their line of business) and describe whether the website is a B2B, B2C, C2B or C2C.
- Identify and compare their respective features and benefits offered by each website.
- Identify and compare their respective ebusiness forms and revenue models.
- Specify from your point of view (i.e. user perspective) which website you prefer. Explain why.
- Submit your professional PowerPoint presentation.
- Overview of three business websites with notthe same ebusiness model (15%)
- Features and benefits comparison (25%)
- ebusiness forms and revenue models comparison (25%)
- Recommendation with detailed explanation (15%)
- Spelling and grammar (10%)
- Citations/sources/website URLs (10%)