Describe the difference between motivation and ability.
by using the powerpoint and each zip file and PDF file( the result of Myers-Briggs exercise )
1. Describe a crucial accountability conversation and give at least 2 examples. Why do we handle them poorly?
2. What is dialog?
3. Explain the importance of keeping conversations safe and provide at least 3 actions to keep them safe.
4. Describe the difference between motivation and ability. How do you determine the difference in a crucial conversation?
5. Provide a description of the following terms and their uses:
a. The “What” and the “If”
6. Describe what you learned about yourself from the Myers-Briggs exercise.
The Reflection Paper should be in a Word Document. Use your own words for each of the questions. The answers to all questions should total at least two (2) pages in length.